Magna RX Reviews: Hidden Dangers or Real Results ?
Doctor Aguilar’s original Magna Rx Plus is a dietary supplement that is advertised heavily through various websites, and can be found on the likes of Amazon, Ebay, and several other online stores.
It is also avaible in some stores. I decided to try this supplement out to test it for its effectiveness, and am publishing this review as my results. To start, it should be noted that this particular supplement is available over the counter, and does not require a doctors prescription.
My Experience – From Start To Finish
I received my package in the mail a couple of days after ordering, and the company we ordered it from (CheaperThenThem) sent us 2 bottles instead of one.They did this deliberately, and it was not a mistake, but I think they are just trying to get rid of the product. After doing more research, it seems like these Buy-One-Get-One deals are pretty standard for this products, regardless of where you get it.
Anyway, it only cost $10 for the bottle, and I figured what the heck. As always, it comes in a undeniable marked envelope, so there is nothing pronouncing “male enhancement” or something like that so your postman doesn’t comprehend what it is.
Taking The Pill
The first aspect I desire to say is that when I opened the bottle was once the smell.Honestly, this product stunk like horse manure. I don’t comprehend if it is the muira puama or the catuaba, however it sincerely stunk! Bad! Well, anyway I took 1 tablet – the bottle says to take 2, however I in no way begin with the endorsed dose.About two minutes after taking this preliminary take a look at dose, I received a moderate burning sensation on my tongue.
“Oh this can’t be good,” I started thinking, getting a little worried. About an hour and a half passed before the sensation went away, and I felt, well, normal. No sexual boosting effects, no crazy energy, nothing!
Just that strange burning tongue feeling.
Now, I recognize you are supposed to take two drugs a day for like 1 month, however I don’t have the time for that. Plus.
I like to take a look at a extensive range of these dietary supplements each week, so it’s now not virtually possible. After studying various of the evaluations about Magna Rx Plus on some different websites, however, it doesn’t honestly seem to be like you ever get a right impact from it. I mean, nearly each reviewer on Amazon says that it does not work, and that it is a entire waste of money. I would no longer go so a long way as to say that, however in all actuality – primarily based on my quick trip – I can’t see how this product can make any actual distinction in performance.
All that being said, however, it’s worth taking a close look at the ingredients to see if these product even has the potential to work.
Ingredients in Magna RX Plus
- Pygeum Africanum (bark) – Extract from this African tree bark has been proven to promote wholesome prostate feature and may additionally even have advantages in treating Benign Prostate Hyperplasmia, however extra lookup is needed.
As a ways as its sexual benefits, there’s in reality no cause for it to be in this supplement.
In fact, some research have proven that pygeum can even work in opposition to testosterone.
- Maca (Lepidium meyenii) – This root has been used in ordinary remedy for years, continually with the motive of enhancing male sexual performance.
And, not like many resources in this category, surely seems to work.
Unfortunately, the doses used in promising studies are about 3-times larger than those present in Magna Rx Plus.
It’s also worth noting that, although maca seems to increase sex drive, it has no effects on testosterone levels and is not a stimulant.
- Horny Goat Weed (Epimedium grandiflorum) – Another age-old remedy, Horny Goat Weed has been proven by way of contemporary lookup to stay up to its recognition as a male improving herb.
In fact, some lookup even suggests that Horny Goat Weed can have a modest impact on testosterone degrees – which is unusual.
The dosages located right here are on the low side, however now not the factor of being completely ineffective.
The fact is that there is now not ample lookup to virtually nail down a precise dose.
- Oat Straw– Various components of the frequent oat – the identical stuff that we flip into oat meal – have been used to help male fitness by using a number of normal medicinal drug systems.
Unfortunately, there’s little lookup to again this up.
- Catauba – It concerns me when there are typos in ingredient listings; This natural practise is without a doubt spelled “catuaba” and used to be an vital phase of the cultural of quite a few native Brazilian tribes.
And countless animal research have proven that catuaba can enhance erections and extend the brain’s sensitivity to endorphines like dopamine.
What is regarding about it’s inclusion here is that real catuaba is clearly a combination of the bark from numerous specific timber however Magna Rx Plus doesn’t describe their formulation on the label.
- Oriental Ginseng (root) – True ginseng (Panax ginseng) has given credit for a wide range of benefits, including increased testosterone and energy, as well as improved erections.
Unfortunately, these claims have now not stood up to scientific scrutiny.
Ginseng does have decent benefits for mood and brain function, however. So that’s something.
Unfortunately, the dosage here is incredibly low.
- L-Arginine – This famous complement is a precursor to a fuel known as Nitric Oxide which widens the blood vessels and will increase blood flow.
In theory, this should improve erections.
Unfortunately, this doesn’t necessarily work in practice.
Especially since the dose in Magna RX is about 13-times less than the lowest dose used in studies.
- Stinging Nettle Leaf – Similar to pygeum, stinging nettle does looks to assist with prostate fitness however has no fine on testosterone stages or intercourse drive.
- Cayenne (fruit) – I’m guessing that cayenne is blanketed to provide Magna Rx a jolt of capsaicin – stuff that makes warm peppers hot.
Unfortunately, in spite of claims that say otherwise, capsaicin has no have an effect on on sexual overall performance or enjoyment.
- Muira Puama (leaf) – Despite having years of use in common medicine, there are very few research backing up claims related to this South American herb.
It does, then again exhibit promise as a temper enhancer and intelligence booster.
Unfortunately, the doses used in research are tons greater than these in Magna Rx.
- Orchic Substance – There’s no factor in making an attempt to with the aid of delicate about this: Orchic substance is extract of cattle testicles.
Marketers have tried to promote orchic as a good source of testosterone, but there’s no proof of that.
- Smilax Officinalis (leaf) – More commonly called Sarsaparilla, it’s typically the root that is used for a variety of reasons.
I’m no longer positive what the one of a kind between the leaf and root is, or why the leaf is used right here however there is lookup into the root’s capability to extend testosterone level.
As of right now, nothing conclusive has shown up.
- Astragalus (root) – Used as a type of cure-all tonic in regular Chinese medicine, there is no lookup to exhibit that astragalus (which ought to honestly refer to countless unique plant life however the label doesn’t specify) has any advantages when it comes to sexual health.
- Licorice root – The solely impact that licorice root has on testosterone is to limit it.
So I have no idea what it’s doing here.
- Pumpkin (seed) – Pumpkin seeds have a lengthy popularity for enhancing male health, and it might also deserve it.
The seeds contain several vitamins and minerals – including zinc and magnesium – that increase sperm production and could improve prostate health. But that doesn’t mean that it has any effect on sex drive or performance.
- Very Cheap (only $10 a bottle)
- Quick shipping from Amazon
- Has a wholesome dose of L-Arginine and different really helpful elements
- Made in the US
- Bottle stinks like manure
- Really no effect on performance
- Potential food allergy (contains wheat)
- The few components that may virtually enhance sexual fitness are in ridiculously low doses.
It may additionally be well worth giving Magna Rx a shot, absolutely due to the fact of how affordable it is and – in concept – the elements have to have some type of effect.Unfortunately, the few substances that would possibly simply do whatever for you are protected in extraordinarily low doses, radically lowering their capability to genuinely work.
There are a lot of merchandise that get bashed on web sites like Amazon and Ebay, however you have to understand that most of the time humans that do have success with the product normally don’t say anything, and the ones that had a poor journey with it are going to bitch a lot louder. It does include L-Arginine, which is supposed to enlarge blood float and assist with your stamina, so there is a plus.Even there, though, arginine is no longer the high-quality desire for growing NO stages and wants to be taken at a a whole lot greater dose – one that would require you taking most of the bottle at once.
It is additionally made in the USA, so I assume it is typically secure to take, in contrast to a lot of different dietary supplements that are manufactured in “who-knows-where” Southeast Asia. This isn’t supposed to sound prejudice, it’s simply that dietary supplements from different nations have a recognition for blatantly mendacity on their ingredient labels.
Perhaps if you are inclined to take some thing for a very lengthy time to wait and see if it will be greater advantageous for you than it is for me or others then Magna Rx Plus will be appropriate for you, however I don’t recognize if it is really worth placing the time into.
As some distance as the usage of Magna Rx Plus as a male enhancement, I would ignore it and go onto to some thing extra potent.
Interesting Side Note: I currently observed out that this Dr. Aguilar, who supposedly was once the “brains” in the back of Magna Rx Plus, is sincerely no longer a licensed health practitioner in the US.Aquilar might also now not have even had a fundamental position in its production. He is a paid spokesman for the product however, and practices remedy in Mexico.
Have You Used Magna RX Plus? Leave Your Review Below!
Honorable Mention/Inexpensive Alternative:Magnum Rings
Magnum Rings are a VERY affordable option to getting both girth and length gains, at a fraction of the price of the Bathmate or Phallosan Forte.
Click Here to see our full Magnum Rings review.
Have you used this supplement?
Usede product for three months. Smell and taste is horrible. Havent noticed any dramatic results but some minor ones. I am 70 and have weakened erections and difficult to maintain. I have stopped using this product mainly because of the heartburn and stomach upset. Just not worth it, Have been using High T from GNC and in two weeks have noticed a difference. I also am taking1500mg a day of larginine. Not in size but in ability and firmness.
1 out of 3 people found this review helpful.
Ask A Question
User Questions and Answers
am a srilankan how i can by magna rxmedicing iam 45 yers. –sudath
It’s handy online, however I could not locate a retailer that ships to Sri Lanka. You may additionally have to select a one-of-a-kind supplement, like VigRx Plus.- Rob
2 out of 3 people found this question helpful.
Ho kan magna rx plus bestelen –Anwar
U kunt het online of op GNC kopen.- Rob
Where I can by in Fiji –vilitati
It’s offered on line and in some stores. I do not understand if every person incorporates it or grants it to Fiji.- Rob
Does growth actually happen? –Benny
No. In my experience, there had been no superb effects.- Rob
1 out of 2 people found this question helpful.
What store can I get it at –Brian
They say you can locate it at GNC, CVS, and RiteAid.- Rob
What Do We Say ? :
Things to Consider :
Tips & Advice
- Supplements should never be used in place of real food. Don’t underestimate what a nutrient-packed salad can do for you compared to a pill made in a factory.
- Vitamins and minerals are essential to helping your body develop and function as it should. While most people get all of what’s recommended by eating healthy, others need a little extra nutrient boost. That’s where supplements come in — providing you with the support your body needs to stay healthy.
- Read the label, including ingredients, drug interactions.
- Any supplement’s effectiveness and safety may depend on your individual situation and health, So make sure to contact a professional before consuming anything.
- Remember that the term “natural” doesn’t necessarily equal “safe.”, so make sure to do your own research on the ingredients of any consumables considering your health conditions
- Keep supplements stored properly and away from children.
- The information we provide is not intended to replace consultation with a qualified medical professional. We encourage you to inform your physician of changes you make to your lifestyle and discuss these with him or her. For questions or concerns about any medical conditions you may have, please contact your doctor.
- The website’s content is based upon collecting information from multiple sources and websites (inclduing the manufacturer), When searching for information regarding health issues always review the information carefully with your professional health care provider before using any of the protocols presented on this website and/or in the products listed here.
- Products / Services listed on this website have not been tested by the author or any individual who have contributed in collecting this information
- Statements on this website have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult your physician before consuming any supplement.
For more information about the product/service, you can contact the manufacturer at their Official Website