Dentafend Scam: Real Results or ⚠️ Hidden Dangers ?
DentaFend Reviews – Ingredients, Benefits, Side Effects Revealed!
So if you are wondering if DentaFend is the affordable solution for your oral health problems, scroll down DentaFend reviews to find the answers to all your questions.
|Category||Dental Health Support|
|Creators||Dr. Michel & Dean Dent|
|Health Benefits||Help rejuvenate your gums and teeth and bring relief from problems like bleeding gums, painful infections, bad breath, and even Periodontitis|
|DentaFend Ingredients||Bentonite Clay, Flaxseed, Oat Bran and much more|
|Dosage Instruction||Take 1 pill a day|
|DentaFend Results||90 days|
|Alcohol Warning||No Restrictions|
|Side Effects||No Major Side Effects reported|
|Quantity||60 Capsules per bottle|
|Money-Back Guarantee||60 days|
|Multipack||Available in 1 bottle, 3 bottles, and 6 bottles|
|Availability||Only through the official website|
|Official Website||Click Here|
What Is DentaFend?
Who manufactured DentaFend Formula?
Michel assures that the natural formula gives your blood the right nutrients, it will help you destroy the bad bacteria and in return regulate your body’s pH so that all your gum and teeth problems become a thing of the past.
What are the ingredients in DentaFend?
DentaFend capsule is made by combining a unique blend of powerful herbs, nutrients, and probiotics that include:
✔️ Bentonite Clay
Bentonite is an absorbent swelling clay consisting of mostly montmorillonite and is formed from the weathering of volcanic ash in seawater. Bentonite clay acts like a molecular sponge that absorbs toxins and neutralizes bacteria and other impurities from your mouth and the surface of your teeth. It is also believed to help eliminate bad breath.
✔️ Black Walnut
✔️ Prune Extract
A prune is a dried plum of any cultivar. It has 64% carbohydrates and is used as a laxative due to the sorbitol content of the dietary fiber. Prune contains a good balance of various nutrients such as Calcium, Carotene, Iron, Magnesium, and Potassium and can rejuvenate your teeth and gums.
✔️ Psyllium Husk
✔️Aloe Vera Leaf Extract
✔️ Lactobacillus Acidophilus
✔️ Glucomannan (From Konjac Root)
Glucomannan is extracted from two rare species of Konjac, a plant found in Southeast Asia. It is clinically proven to work well with your teeth and is also believed to help lower cholesterol levels and induce weight loss.
Here are some of the major DentaFend benefits are:
✔️ Rejuvenates Gums and Teeth
✔️ Stops Bleeding and Inflammation on Gums
✔️ Prevents Growth of Bacteria
DentaFend Supplement Dosage And How To Use It?
The recommended DentaFend dosage is to take 1 pill a day, as a dietary supplement. To get the best results, doctors suggest that you should take the DentaFend pills twenty to thirty minutes before a meal, with 8 ounces of water. You could also use the supplement as directed by a healthcare professional.
DentaFend Side Effects?
How Long Will DentaFend Take To See Results?
However, there are no shortcuts when it comes to oral hygiene. So complete results could take a longer time. And of course, no two people are the same, so it really depends on how quickly your body responds to the ingredients used in the DentaFend capsules.
But you can be sure that there will be results because the manufacturer offers a 60-day 100% money-back guarantee if it doesn’t.
How Long Will The Results Stay?
However, it is also quite evident from survey data and DentaFend customer reviews that the results diminish over time if the supplement is taken irregularly or inconsistently.
How Much Does DentaFend Cost?
Thanks to a deal between Dean Dent and his manufacturing partner, the DentaFend supplement is now available at a discounted price. According to the official website
single bottle of DentaFend Capsules for just $69 and a small shipping fee. This bottle contains 60 capsules and will last you for a month.
The 6-bottle doctor-recommended pack gives you the best value since you’ll be getting each bottle of DentaFend Capsules for just $49. This means you’ll be paying a total of $294
You could alternatively choose to get the 3-bottle pack. With this deal, you get a 90-day supply of DentaFend capsules for $177$59. You get free U.S. shipping with this deal too.
Here are the DentaFend price deals at a glance:
- 1 bottle for $69 + shipping charges – 30 days supply
- 3 bottles for $177 ($59 per bottle) + Free shipping – 90 days supply
- 6 bottles for $294 ($49 per bottle) + Free shipping – 180 days supply
Where To Buy DentaFend?
The only place to get the DentaFend is the official product website. The website is easy to navigate and once you choose the package you want, you’ll be taken to the secure checkout page where you can fill in your information and make the payment. Once your order is confirmed, your package of DentaFend will be shipped to your doorstep.
The number of such websites has only increased during the pandemic. So make sure you get the DentaFend supplement only from the official website.
You can use the link I have shared with the DentaFend review to buy the DentaFend capsules from the official website, just to be sure.
- Composesed of Natural ingredients
- Free from any allergens
- 90 days result
- Positive customer reviews
Steel Bite Pro
- The taste may be unpleasant for some
- It may cause allergic
- Time taking process(takes months)
- Mixed reviews
Final Verdict On DentaFend Reviews
Then, the DentaFend supplement might well be the solution for you. If you are experiencing bad breath, bleeding gums, and severe toothache, DentaFend could help you with that too.
As I have already mentioned in this DentaFend review, this supplement is considered effective in treating problems like gingivitis and periodontitis as it targets the root cause of the problem – the toxins in the bloodstream. So it’s no surprise that hundreds of customers seem to have found positive results with DentaFend.
So I’d say DentaFend is surely worth a shot.
: Webmd(2005 – 2021): Gingivitis and Periodontal Disease (Gum Disease), Available [Online] at: .
: Bad breath, Available [Online] at: .
: National Institutes of Health(2020): Taking Care of Your Teeth and Mouth, Available [Online] at: .
(60 Days Money-Back Guarantee)
Leave a Reply
Leave a Reply
What Do We Say ? :
Things to Consider :
Tips & Advice
- Supplements should never be used in place of real food. Don’t underestimate what a nutrient-packed salad can do for you compared to a pill made in a factory.
- Vitamins and minerals are essential to helping your body develop and function as it should. While most people get all of what’s recommended by eating healthy, others need a little extra nutrient boost. That’s where supplements come in — providing you with the support your body needs to stay healthy.
- Read the label, including ingredients, drug interactions.
- Any supplement’s effectiveness and safety may depend on your individual situation and health, So make sure to contact a professional before consuming anything.
- Remember that the term “natural” doesn’t necessarily equal “safe.”, so make sure to do your own research on the ingredients of any consumables considering your health conditions
- Keep supplements stored properly and away from children.
- The information we provide is not intended to replace consultation with a qualified medical professional. We encourage you to inform your physician of changes you make to your lifestyle and discuss these with him or her. For questions or concerns about any medical conditions you may have, please contact your doctor.
- The website’s content is based upon collecting information from multiple sources and websites (inclduing the manufacturer), When searching for information regarding health issues always review the information carefully with your professional health care provider before using any of the protocols presented on this website and/or in the products listed here.
- Products / Services listed on this website have not been tested by the author or any individual who have contributed in collecting this information
- Statements on this website have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult your physician before consuming any supplement.
For more information about the product/service, you can contact the manufacturer at their Official Website